I really wish she wouldn't ask questions like that when I'm drinking soda. It hurts when it comes out of my nose.
Emma and I have started a BIG PROJECT. When I was a teenager my sister and I built a huge dollhouse from a kit. It took like eight months, I think, but I enjoyed building it. (My mom reminded me the other day that she thought we just might kill each other over the thing. Eh, somehow I blocked that part out.) Emma has the dollhouse now and absolutely loves it. When Chad was home on leave he surprised Emma and me by going to Hobby Lobby and purchasing a dollhouse kit for us to try our hand at one together. I've had the mother of all headaches today (sinus issues, here we go again with the steroids, antifugals and antibiotics in case you wanted to know, which I'm sure you didn't) so I ended up taking two controlled-substance painkillers tonight and then in a drug-induced haze decided to open the kit and start labeling parts with Emma. We got about halfway through labeling a million tiny doors and wood floors and windows before bedtime for the Em. She's getting a huge kick out of this process so far - we'll see if my handwriting can even be read after I come down off my drug high. I'll continue to post updates of the thing, and hopefully we'll have it done by the time Chad gets home in September.
Voila!
(Yes, that is a bowl of chocolate ice cream on the floor.)
No comments:
Post a Comment