Wait, what is that numb feeling shooting up my right leg?
Yeeeeeah. My effing body decided to give me the big middle finger. My MRI shows a tendon tear in my foot. I might need surgery and am waiting to hear from the specialist. If I have to suffer through one more morning of daytime TV (those View ladies are RIDICULOUS) I'm going to brain someone so he'd better have a snappy solution for me. Let this be a lesson to all of you: EXERCISE WILL KILL YOU. And if it doesn't kill you it will at least disable you. So don't do it. I'm switching to cupcake therapy. I'll be fat and happy. I'll just need bigger clothes. I don't care.
Sexay!
Here's a photograph album of everything else that's been going on around here:
Chewy the Haflinger turned twenty. She had a party. With cake.
Ask a genius child to dust and what happens? She rigs herself a Mission Impossible dusting ensemble.
Ok, those of you with heart conditions might wanna skip these next photos. Jessica taught ME how to sew. No really. She did. Because she's awesome.
Jess has the coolest scrap room on the planet. And also makes the world's best cherry chip cupcakes.
I want to marry her.
She CAN BE TAUGHT! (This is right before we sewed ALL the patches together.)
Chad got his E7 promotion. He brought me home the E8 patch for MY uniform because he says that I outrank him.
So I used my newly acquired rank to start a project! Look at him go!
Yes, I know I need to weed.
Expect me to be on here a lot more in the near future. Because until I know whether I can get up off the couch I'll have NOTHING ELSE TO DO!
okay Harrison and I will just have to come over and save you from your boredom!
ReplyDeleteholy mackrel! Were you attempting the C25K thing? I didn't even last thru day 2, I thought I was gonna die, so funnyions and I decided to be friends like you & cupcakes! Hope it heals fast! Love the Ostrich too- silly girl!
ReplyDelete