Just another night of the raging inability to sleep because my mind won't shut off. Man I love night shift/anxiety/having a husband too far away to listen to me. So internet, you get to play the part of my spouse and listen to details of my really boring day! (Since my husband is in a WAR ZONE and can't be reached at this very moment - booyah, I mentioned it yet AGAIN.)
1. Driving through Queen Creek today (to look at a house that is wu-haaaaaay too far from civilization for me to honestly consider moving into, even if it does sport a three-car garage and a kitchen to die for on 2.5 acres, where I could finally GET my herd of fainting goats) I spotted a business sign that read "What is Service Auto Repair". I'm thinking NO on hiring these people for an oil change.
2. I'm not really a Lord of the Rings fan, since I have a hard time following the looooong storyline and even if I could I can't remember which movie comes first in the trilogy so I end up watching them out of order and serving myself up a big helping of confusion. But I picked up Chad's copy of the entire thing (I ran out of smut) and whadya know, this stuff makes a good read! Well, at least until I fall asleep five minutes into it because it's so BORING. Maybe I should skip over the prologue, which reads like the geneology "Nevaeh begat Zinzan" portion of the Book of Mormon. The part that I always skipped. (Maybe I should consider jumping into that right now to make myself fall asleep.)
3. Emma and I are on Level 6 of Super Mario Brothers for Wii. And you thought I wasn't a nerd because I can't follow LOTD! This is also proof that I am indeed capable of concentrating on one brain-melting subject for nine hours straight.
That's going to have to finish up my lame-o list for tonight; I just realized that it's the end of the world and there is RAIN falling outside and I've left Bailey the sulcata out. Time to go save him from the apocolpyse! Pictures of Joey and Phoebe (take two) tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment