I went back to work last night and have to admit it was wonderful getting back with the babies and my hilarious coworkers. So when I got home this morning I did the inevitable. I took a home pregnancy test. Now here's the deal. I'm 11 days past "trigger" today, and the HCG from that is supposed to be out of your system after ten. It's also ridiculously early to be testing but I just couldn't help myself.
I, uh, got the faintest of double pink lines. Like so faint you have to hold it in direct sunlight to see it, but it's there and it's pink. This wasn't nice concentrated "morning pee" either, so really, if it gets darker tomorrow when I (of course) repeat this event then I know I'm on a good track to being really WITH CHILD.
I could be pregnant.
But I could not, because it *could* be leftover trigger.
But wheeeeee I could be pregnant.
Or not.
So really, I'm exactly where I was before I peed on that stick.
I'll keep you posted tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment