Friday, March 1, 2013

Let's get this party started

Dear FedEx: When a signature is REQUIRED for delivery of $3000 worth of fertility meds, it's usually not a good idea to play dingdongditch and dump the box on the doorstep instead of obtaining the signature, especially when the recipient is hormonal, sleep-deprived and feeling generally crabby. I'm so glad I was home, 'cause some of that stuff needed to go into the fridge. (Not so glad that I had finally fallen asleep for the first time in a  few days and the doorbell woke me up.)

Got my meds today. Follistim, Ganirelix, and HCG.

Followup ultrasound showed that the cyst shrunk down to 11 mm, small enough for us to proceed. My estrogen level was perfect. I quit birth control pills two days ago and start injections tomorrow.

Here we go!

Come on ovaries, BEHAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment